Soy Wax Jar Refill
You can refill ANY of your candle jars with Purposeful Candles scents! You can reuse your favourite candle jars, save money, and it always feels great to recycle.
To measure the size of your jar, simply fill up your empty container with water, and measure it in mls.
Purchase the candles via our website, then drop off the candles at Port Melbourne Cafe, Station Street Trading Co. (166 Station Street). Select the delivery method.
Dragons Blood Warming notes of amber, incense and a touch of patchouli.
Vanilla Caramel Delicious and creamy with gorgeous top notes of vanilla, blended with luscious caramel, butter, and chopped nuts
Bird of Paradise A calming tropical blend of sweet strawberries, pomegranate, sweet vanilla and coconut milk with undertones of rose petals and jasmine.
French Vanilla Vanilla beans and tonka beans with a touch of butter and nuts.
Cuban Jazz Club Classic notes of tobacco leaf sweetened with caramel and candied citrus stirs memories of leather chairs, liquers and cigars, soft mood lighting and the dulcit tones of saxaphones and song.
Coconut Lime A luscious blend of juicy citrus fruits such as lemon and limeon a delicate heart of creamy coconut and fresh florals.
Citrus Celebration Celebrate and create a spirit of joy with orange, lemon myrtle and lavender essential oils.
Cappuccino a la Vanille Savour the aromatic bliss of bold espresso and brown sugar to awaken the senses with a luscious layer of creamy vanilla on top.
Field of Flowers Picture fields as far as the eye can see of beautiful sweet, smelling flowers. Fields of flowers is a gorgeous floral fragrance.
Australian Nature: Eucalpytus, oakmoss, peppermint, and lemon myrtle.
Exotic Chai Latte An exotic and spicy scent with rich, warm top notes of Bergamot, Citrus Zest and Black Tea.
Purposeful Candles front label will be applied to the jar.
BENEFITS OF REFILLS
Benefits of soy candle refills:
- Reduce wastage
- Reusing your favourite candle jars
- Save considerable money off recommend retail price
HOW IT WORKS
1. Select the fragrance and correct size of the jar you will be refilling. Price will vary based on size of the jar. Check out and pay via this page.
2. Place your jar/s in a bag or box. Make sure it has the name you will use at checkout labelled on it.
3. Drop off your candle jar to: 166 Station Street, Port Melbourne.
They are a cafe (Station Street Trading Co) in Port Melbourne, open 7am-3pm every day.
4. When the candle jars are refilled and ready to be picked up from 166 station street, you will receive an email. If you choose a different delivery method other than click and collect, that is perfectly fine.
5. Show your receipt (emailed to you) to a staff member and they will give you your refilled jars!
WHAT IS THE SIZE OF MY JAR?
Simply fill up your empty container with water, and measure it in mls.
If your jar still has wax in it and you are not sure what the size of your jar is, email me a photo of the jar with a card next to it for comparison and I will let you know. Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
DOES MY JAR NEED TO BE EMPTY?
No. We can empty the jars for you.